Facebook e-mail

Add my facebook here: momobong_315@ymail.com or just typing Auby Bong Sin Yee in searching machine can do

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Friut pie from Delizze




This is the fruit pie of which I bought at Delizze (located in Premium 101) and each costs you only RM4.00. The pie is a worth to be bought as you can see lots of mixed fruit is being topped on this lovely pie.

Okay guys my post isn't aids in advertising this shop and this dessert. I'm just trying to introduce foods, because I'm an entire eataholic. And try to taste and tell.

Let's start with the fruit. Nothing special with the fruits. Because they taste the same as no flavourings and processings were done with the fruits. They were served natural. But if not mistaken some agar is being topped on the fruits too. But the agar taste really, em too light for me.

Next is the filling of the pie. The filling seems like kind of custard and egg yolk based mixture. Again, it tasted light to me too. Maybe I'm having heavy tasting buds on me, so there's no piont for you guys to be sure whether the sweetness of this pie is really light or just beyond the line.

Next is the chocolate layer on the pie. Woo I loves this layer a lot. It is crunchy when bite but gradually melts and softens in your mouth. I can be sure that everyone will be into this after have their first try.

So thi is what I afford to tell you guys about this fruit pie. I recommend more for the Mushroom pie but unluckily I finished it up before I manage to snap a picture of it. So, stay tuned on my blog for more delicious foods, will try to intro more foods in the oncoming days. Gracious, good night everyone. :3

No comments:

Post a Comment