Facebook e-mail

Add my facebook here: momobong_315@ymail.com or just typing Auby Bong Sin Yee in searching machine can do

Saturday, January 1, 2011

English requirement-IELTS



Finally it's time for me to choose which english qualification test should I take as an entry requirement for my undergraduate course for my future university. At first I'd choosen to take MUET, as the exam and admission fees is really cheap when compared to IELTS. But unluckily that day I rang my university and they told me that I should take IELTS better. As a result I was forced to take IELTS. Let's have a glance on the fees from the image (registration receipt):RM550 each test! OMG my money, saved it with my sweat and blood but now let it go in a go >.< *heart breaking*



Next is regarding to the tuition fee. I called to the tuition teacher and she told me that my tuition fee for 2 hours is RM100+ and 10 hours is RM320+! OMG (again) does it have to be so expensive? So I decided to buy the reference book and to do the revision and tuition all on myself. And could you guys guess how much the refence book shown above costs? RM100 per book! Not acheiving 170 pages and yet not color printing but all printed black and white. Perhaps the expensive price is regarding to the two listening CDs provided. Never mind, I need to get a band of >6.5 for my undergraduate course, it's nothing for me to waste such a small money. Covering both of my eyes, hands trembled, I pay the RM100 note unwantedly for the salesgirl. And in turn I got this lifeless heavy book. (IELTS Practice Tests Plus One, Vanessa Jakeman, Clare McDowell, Pearson Longman)

My test date will be held on 22th of January 2011, 8:30am. Wow! It's 1st January 2011 starting from today and it's 21 days to go and yet I still haven't start doing any exercise. I swear, tomorrow I'll do it! Gambateh for my future ^^

Anyway all the best for everyone who had visited my blog, in this whole new year, 2011, life gets better and health & wealth comes to you easily. :D

1 comment: