Facebook e-mail

Add my facebook here: momobong_315@ymail.com or just typing Auby Bong Sin Yee in searching machine can do

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Homing day :) MUET or IELTS better?

Hari Korban which is celebrated annualy amongst our Malaysia's Islam citizens falls on today. Yes, today. And it's a good news for we non-Islamic because today is the General Holiday, that's mean, NO WORKING TODAY! Yeepi~

As usual, I started my day with no teeth brushing, no facial washing and no bath taking. Yes, I'm a lazy and totally dirty gIrl, taking no care at my own entire hygeine and self-cleanliness. But that's good, you know why? I can save WATER resources and my soaps. XD

My parents leave me some fish curry on the table before they leave to work. And I just ate up the whole cauldron of the tasty curry (O.M.G). I'm going to gain 10 more pounds after this.

Arghh what to do for the next? Ah yes let's check for the MUET exam format. It seems easy when being spoken or written by someone. I bet it could drive me up to the wall when I'm sitting for it. Ahh, maybe next year, next year i will register to take MUET, GBM.

Wait, or taking IELTS instead of MUET? the formet is identified by the worldwide (internationally) but the latter only be generally accepted by M'sia and S'pore only. Anyone who ought to answer me this question? I appreciated those for answering :3

1 comment:

  1. hi there... nice site you have here. just passing by.
    Maybe if your aiming to go international somewhere near future, might as well take IELTS. But if your finishing your studies locally or Singapore, MUET suppose to be suffice but do pay attention to some course requirements.

    ReplyDelete