Facebook e-mail

Add my facebook here: momobong_315@ymail.com or just typing Auby Bong Sin Yee in searching machine can do

Sunday, October 24, 2010

To Further or Not Futher

Had finished my Medical Laboratory Technologist Diploma recently and was having a four-months practical at KPJ. But I was later be informed that it's hard for us to be offered with a post in this sector because Medical Lab nowadays were entirely compensated with over-loaded fresh graduates. So, I came across with two choices, two path. First, continue my study for Pharmacy Bachelor (BPharm). Second, work directly.
If i choose the first direction, i'd wasted 3 years on a totally useless cert because it doesn't allow me to direct to pharmacy. That's mean i'll have to take another A-level or Foundation in Science before proceed to BPharm. I'll lost a lots of money and time here. Amount of tuition fees total up were: RM42,000+RM12,500+RM150,000, quite not affordable if i cannot manage to get PTPTN full loan. For the second option, i may get a job with mostly low pay, around RM1300~1400 as i know. But the chance of getting hired was really really to be measured in micro's, except for if there is a new lab, and it only requires employment with only diploma quilifications. Plus no SPA approved by my college so there were not even a 0.00000000001% chance of getting work in the government hospital.
So now, as the solution, my dad begged for his frined which is the laeder of the SUPP (Sarawak United Peoples' Party) Youth Section, Mr. Siow to aid in my application in UCSI UNI. And so coincidently, Mr. Siow was a good friend of UCSI UNI's Chancellor and the pricipal of this UNI, so he rang them and lead me to the UNI to debate with them to exclude my Foundation, so that i can direct to my BPharm without wasting one more year. And they photostated my PMR, SPM and recent Diploma results and i was interviewed. They told me that i'll be informed shortly (within one week's time) that i can be accepted or required another Foundation. And now i'm quite frustrated. If i did not pass my interview, ill have to take another one-year-foundation and had to be interviewed again. And if i failed in the latter interview again, i'll be wasting everything. It's because the foundation is only accredited by UCSI, not recognized by other uni's. So, i'm thinking of taking A-level instead of Foundation. But A-level required 6 more months and RM2K more. But it's safe because it's objective and recognized in every UNIs'.
What's the point i'm being so big-headed here? I'll just have to wait for another few days then everthing will be revealved. It's no point for me to mumble bla bla bla over here, so let's just stop before i flooded my cute blogger. And it's really night now and i really need some rest after half-day training at KPJ laboratory. So hope to see u guys soon, good night mwahkz :3

No comments:

Post a Comment